🟢 Revise the soft <c>, soft <g>, and <tch> spellings
Identify the short vowel sound before <dge>
🟠 Know how to spell each of my ten words.
Use each word to write a sentence.
Look at these words. Blend and sound each one out.
snitch, hatch, orange, circle, twice, angler
Lets say these words
ridge, dodge, fudge, badge, hedge
Notice the short vowel in front of <dge>.
1. We had fun in the snow playing on our sledge.
2. I saw a hedgehog hiding under the hedge.
3. The sledgehammer was very big and heavy.
🟧 Listen and write
1. A witch wears a hat.
2. The bird lives in the hedge.
3. I can match the pictures.