To engage in sustained independent reading of chapter 5.
To identify key characters and dramatise their spoken parts.
To summarise the chapter in a short paragraph.
To visualise a significant aspect of the chapter.
To compose and respond to effective questions on the text.
Use your dictionary to help understand the words below
1. What was different about Kitty O Hara?______________________
2. How did Eily feel as she passed by the cottages and cabins? ____________________
3. What did Tom Daly shout after the children? ____________________
4. What did the children compare themselves to as they hid in the bushes? __________________
5. How did Mary Kate fool the O Connell twins? ________________
6. How many nights did the children spend at Mary Kate’s house ___________________